10 Nov November and December 2014 Volume 2, Issue 11| BLACK CUBE is here!
BLACK CUBE™ is here!
Revolutionary, Scratch Resistant, Hybrid Stainless Nonstick Cookware
Back in July we announced a new type of pan so revolutionary we claimed it was the pan of the future.
Well, the future has arrived…
BLACK CUBE™: combining all the benefits of stainless steel and nonstick: cook an omelet to perfection or achieve a perfectly browned, crispy crust that rivals that of a traditional stainless steel pan. How you put the BLACK CUBE™ pan to use is up to you. Just don”t forget to use your metal tools! They are perfectly safe for use on this pan, unlike a traditional nonstick.
November 2014 – Grilled Pimento Cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3 slices of bacon
- pimento cheese spread
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 slices of fresh sourdough bread
- 1/4 tbs. butter
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Melt 1/4 tbs. butter in the BLACK CUBE™ over medium heat. Then coat one side of each piece of sourdough bread with the butter by swirling the bread around the pan.
- On the opposite side of one slice of bread, spread your favorite pimento cheese.
- Salt and pepper the tomato slices and then layer them on top of the pimento cheese.
- Layer on the bacon and then top the sandwich with the other slice of bread, butter side out.
- Allow the bread to brown for 3-4 minutes before flipping your sandwich and repeating the browning process on the opposite side.
- To plate, cut sandwich in two.
Makes 1 serving
Recipe by: Brianna N. Eason