29 Aug Mini Tart Pans: Mini Pecan Tarts
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened (4 oz.)
- 1 cup flour (8 oz.)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (6 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans (5.33 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter, stir in flour and salt. Set aside and chill for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg with sugar, butter, and vanilla. Stir in pecans.
Preparing each mini tart:
Grease and flour each form. Press the chilled dough into each pan then add filling.
Bake in the center of oven at 325°F for 30 minutes. Do not over-bake. Cool in mini tart pan for at least 1 hour.
Garnish with whipped cream, ice cream or topping of your choice!
Prep Time: 90 min.
Bake Time: 30 min.
Ready in: 2 1/2 hours
Yield: 6 servings