10 Apr April 2014 Volume 2, Issue 4 |Colorful Sambas
Spring is here and your guests will be looking for color. Frieling has it with our colorful Samba Insulated Servers!
Bring a little bit of spring into your establishment with these colorful beverage servers that are sure to delight not only your customers, but your staff, too!
The easy to use lid makes service a breeze and messes a thing of the past. With a push of a button, Samba goes from open to 100% leak proof. The innovative spout also lends a hand with a sharp angle design, eliminating pesky drips after pouring.
The 8/16 hour heat/cold retention makes this carafe a natural for coffee service or tea service. The plastic textured shell makes sure your carafe stays looking clean at all times by eliminating finger prints.
The best part of this server though might be the price. This server is not only easy on the eyes, it is easy on your wallet, too! It leaves you plenty of money to invest in other Frieling Fresh Solutions that can save you even more! Click here or on the image to read more.
April 2014 – Strawberry and Basil Lemonade
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 cup sweet basil chiffonade
- 1 L fresh squeezed lemonade
- Quarter your strawberries, leaving 4 whole and intact.
- Fill the Samba Quick Press with a mix of the basil and quartered strawberries.
- Pour your lemonade into the Samba and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- While this sits, take the other four strawberries and place one slit in the bottom so that they fit easily over the rim of your chosen glassware.
- Fill the glassware with ice and sprinkle in some of the remaining basil before filling each glass with your Strawberry Basil Lemonade.
Makes 1 Liter.
Recipe by: Brianna N. Eason